February 17, 2020
The 2nd grade will be singing this song on stage Friday 2/21 during Morning Prayer.
Friday, February 21st: Tag Day - #TeamGarrett
February 22nd: Wine, Food, and Brew
Wednesday, February 26th: Ash Wednesday School Mass 9:50 AM
Friday, February 28th: Spirit Wear Day Faculty vs. Student Basketball Game 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 29th: Application Deadline for FACTS Grant & Aid
Tuesday, March 3rd: 2nd Grade Field Trip – Nat’l. Portrait Gallery 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Friday, March 6th: 12:15 Dismissal – ESP in session
End of T2 Deadline for Tuition contract, deposit and FACTS Agreement for 20-21 school year
Saturday, March 7th: HSA Irish Fest 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Have you purchased your tickets for Wine, Food & Brew??? Let’s be honest...we all need a night out. A small break away from reality. Add in some amazing food, a cold beverage, comfortable jeans, great music, and a wonderful community, and you have the perfect retreat! Did we mention comfortable jeans?! Fun, fabulous friends?! We have made this dream a reality and it helps your child’s school! Join other families, just like you, for the Wine, Food, and Brew on Saturday February 22nd from 7:00 -10:00 PM. https://forms.diamondmindinc.com/schooloftheincarnation/winefoodandbrew2020
February 17, 2020
Religion- Eucharist/Parts of a Mass
Language Arts-contractions/making inferences
Writer's Workshop-Letter Writing
Social Studies-Timelines /Bibliographies
- Math-Please complete the nightly homework that comes home in your child's daily Yellow Folder. Practice Math facts daily.
- Language arts-Please have your child read 15-20 minutes every day. Fill in Book-It chart for February. This is your child's Reading homework, it should be logged daily. February's calendar will collected 3/2. Spelling assessment will be 2/26.
- Spelling Words Group A -e/ee
- Spelling Words Group B -ee/ea
- Handwriting-Homework is due 2/21.